- To improve the safety and quality of archery instruction to individuals and small groups in a camp setting
- To review archery techniques
- To give instructors confidence in teaching
- To learn to motivate and vary daily program
- To care for equipment and make repairs
- To comply with ACA Accreditation Standards and state licensing regulations.
- Archery Course 1: Tuesday June 12th starting at 1pm -Wednesday June 13th ending at 6pm
- Archery Course 2: Thursday June 14th starting at 1pm – Friday June 15th ending at 6pm
Cost: $210 (residential) or $195 (commuter)
Prerequisites: The minimum age for the Level I course is 15. However, when conducting an archery class, those under the age of 18 are required to have an adult (18+) supervision.
Certification: National Archery Association – Level I. Valid for three years from date of issue.
Note: Full attendance and participation is required. There will be no evening class time for this course although coursework or homework may be assigned during this time. Please choose residential or commuter rate.